Monday, December 6, 2010

The Tool Solution? Try Husky Tools this Christmas


If you have a father, husband or brother on your Christmas shopping list, you probably know the dilemma many women face each year... what do you get the man in your life? I have never known a man to be easy to shop for. The men in my life are just as happy to buy themselves exactly what they want or need... leaving me wondering what is left?

One fabulous solution are tools. I mean, they have the ability to help that man finish our little projects around the house, right? My father loved receiving tools for Christmas. It was a chance for my Mom and I to replace or upgrade some of his beloved and well used items. Tools are really just toys for big boys. And Husky Tools has several options under $20 available during the Holiday Season at Home Depot.

 Last week I stopped in on another errand, but did take a peak at some of the Husky Tools options. I was surprised there were several different sets. Some of the sets were even under $5! Perfect as a gift, or stocking stuffer there were 13-Piece Powertek™ Precision Cordless Screwdriver Set - ($9.88)   to 53-Piece Workbench Screwdriver Set ($14.88). And there are so many other sets available.  Impressive isn't it? Budget friendly, this would be a great way to start out or augment a tool collection. Since we moved into this house, there are have been many home projects to tackle but, my husband has a limited selection of tools in his box. I would love to have each of my kiddos pick out a set for their Daddy to put under the tree.

Keep your eyes posted for a review and possible giveaway here for Husky Tools!



*Disclaimer - I was provided a complimentary set of Husky Tools in order to do a review (soon to come). All opinions are my own and no form of monetary compensation was received.


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Oh so true, my hubby loves collecting tools. He has almost all types in all sorts of size etc. I am not familiar with tools, let alone the brand. Hey, Merry Christmas to you and family, in advance, in case I don't get to wish you that day. So soon, another year, another chapter.

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!