Thursday, January 27, 2011

Aloha Friday #47


Welcome to Friday Everyone! In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that they take it easy and look forward to the weekend. I feel like I am experiencing the calm before the storm of the holiday. Let's sit back, relax and enjoy a little blog hop. No heavy mental lifting today... just one simple little question...

What is Your Go-To Breakfast?

Not your favorite, but the breakfast you grab or make that requires no thought. I have a bowl of oatmeal with dried cranberries and vanilla silk. I know it will warm me up, fill me up and not put me over my calories for the day. For my husband it would be an english muffin with jam and peanut butter. What about you?


If you are looking for more Aloha Friday fun, go to An Island Life and check out the other posts on the Linky. Have a great weekend!

Pin It

15 comments:

  1. Used to be cold cereal, but I can't eat that now, so... usually nothing, sad to say. Probably a Diet Coke, actually!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite often my go to breakfast is a vanilla protein shake. I prefer eggs or cold cereal though. ;D
    Happy Aloha Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm terrible - I rarely eat breakfast even though I know I should. Coffee is usually my breakfast. Sometimes I crave toasted english muffins with peanut butter, though. Might go make one now! ;)

    Aloha: Super Bowl Plans

    ReplyDelete
  4. My go-to breakfast is a green smoothie. Quick, easy, and nutritious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Usually oatmeal or cold cereal. I would much rather eat eggs every day but...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh I guess cereal or a bagel , english muffin type thing. I get so constantly bored with cereal routines so I try to mix it up as often as possible, but still keep it easy since I'm a zombie in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Low calorie bagel and cream cheese :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Coffee and toast with peanut butter and jam.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My go to? Quick and easy. Especially when I'm late.

    Cold cereal or bagels, yogurt and hot cocoa.

    Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. For the last few weeks I have been making egg whites for breakfast in our steamer. Great protein boost and keeps me happy for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  11. cereal - at the mo I have special K with red berries in my cupboard, nice and easy and healthy :-)

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!