Thursday, January 27, 2011

Aloha Friday #47


Welcome to Friday Everyone! In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that they take it easy and look forward to the weekend. I feel like I am experiencing the calm before the storm of the holiday. Let's sit back, relax and enjoy a little blog hop. No heavy mental lifting today... just one simple little question...

What is Your Go-To Breakfast?

Not your favorite, but the breakfast you grab or make that requires no thought. I have a bowl of oatmeal with dried cranberries and vanilla silk. I know it will warm me up, fill me up and not put me over my calories for the day. For my husband it would be an english muffin with jam and peanut butter. What about you?


If you are looking for more Aloha Friday fun, go to An Island Life and check out the other posts on the Linky. Have a great weekend!

Pin It