New Year, new you? Well, I have decided to be proactive this year and really work on creating a better, and definitely slimmer, me. You might have seen my Mamavation application, or my weekly Monday weigh-ins as I journal my weigh loss journal. I am also began Yoplait Light's 2 Week Tune up. This is the jump start I needed to get my breakfast and lunches taken care of. The plan is simple,
* Replace your breakfast and lunch with a Yoplait Light yogurt, whole grain,
and a fruit
* Eat a diet rich in lean protein and non-fat dairy, including a sensible dinner, beverages, and snacks
* Walk for 30-40 minutes daily
My first morning here is what I had,
I had a cup of Yoplait Light Very Cherry yogurt with a Tablespoon of wheat germ, along with a bowl of corn chex and blueberries. Yum! The yogurt was smooth and the light version was just as delicious as the full fat version. I don't usually buy light, so I was pleasantly surprised.
With 33 great flavors to choose from, it is hard to get bored. You could eat a different flavor every day for the tune up and not have to repeat any. Choose either regular or thick & creamy.
Find support at www.Yoplait.com, and under the Two Week Tune Up find tips as well as sample meal plans to help you along the way. I loved that I could even select my favorite yoplait flavors to incorporate into the meal suggestions.
I am still working through my two weeks and am enjoying it. I only wish that Yoplait used natural sweeteners in their products. The light yogurts contain asparatame which lists a warning for phenylketonuriacs, so I have to be especially careful around my children who both have PKU. I hope in the future Yoplait would consider using honey or other alternative sweeteners. I know that doesn't affect many other people, so I would still recommend Yoplait Light to my friends.
Okay, anyone up for the giveaway?
Winner’s prize pack will include one VIP coupon for a free cup of Yoplait Light yogurt, gym bag, a reflective wrist wallet and a pedometer. (1 winner)
- Mandatory Entry Follow my Blog via Google Friend Connect (leave your GFC name, please.) (1 entry)
For extra entries, do any or all of the following and leave a comment letting me know after you do the mandatory entry mentioned above:
- Head over to http://www.yoplait.com and tell me which Yoplait Lite yogurt you will try first! (1 entry)
- Subscribe by email via Feedburner (right hand side) You must confirm your subscription in your email for this to count. (2 entries)
- Blog about this giveaway with a link to my site and a link to http://www.yoplait.com/twoweektuneup (5 entries)
- Follow Yoplait on Twitter (1 entry)
- Follow me on Twitter (@notimeMom) & tweet about this giveaway. (3x per day at least 2 hrs apart) Click the retweet button or use:
" @YoplaitYogurt Lite's 2 Week Tune Up Prize Pack #giveaway @notimeMom http://bit.ly/hMJc4C :: ends 1/20 #win #myblogspark Pls RT!"Please include the URL (1 entry per tweet)
Please leave each entry as a separate comment. Contest is open to US residents and will end at 12 am PST on January 20th. Winner will be drawn via random.org and has 48 hours to respond to winning e-mail or prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be drawn
*Disclaimer - I was provided a package similar to the winner's prize with a bag, wrist wallet, pedometer and coupons for samples by Yoplait through MyBlogSpark. They also provided me information on their tune up. No other compensation was received. All opinions expressed are my own.