I love coconut. I enjoy using it for baking, cooking and drinking. I even enjoy the occasional scoop of coconut ice cream. So, how did I use my delicious shredded coconut? Well, first off I was amazed by the recipe on their recipe site for homemade coconut milk. Amazingly simple and good. Then I went straight for the sinful... I made a batch of coconut kiss macaroons. Yum! Luckily I will be giving these little delights away, or they would tempt me from my current weight loss goals.
Just make your favorite macaroon cookie dough, chill, then roll in more coconut.
Bake and then immediately put the Hershey Kiss chocolates on top. Done! If you are looking for more recipes using shredded coconut, check out http://www.freecoconutrecipes.com.
I was very happy with this Tropical Traditions product. The shredded coconut was white, with no debris and very fresh. I look forward to also using this to make chicken coconut curry later this month. Since I don't care to buy many different bags of coconut, I enjoy having one tub with multiple uses. Whether plain, sweetened or for milk this container of shredded coconut has me covered.
Would you like to have your own container of Tropical Traditions shredded coconut?
BUY ITPurchase your own shredded coconut on tropicaltraditions.com - $17.50 for 3.5lbs That is a lot of product!
- Mandatory Entry Subscribe by email via Feedburner (right hand side) You need to confirm your subscription in your email.
For optional extra entries, do any or all of the following and leave a comment letting me know after you do the mandatory entry mentioned above:
- Follow my Blog via Google Friend Connect (1 entry)
- Vote for notimeMom (#10) for Mamavation Mom HERE (1 entry, closes 1/17)
- Subscribe to Tropical Traditions' Sales Newsletter (1 entry)
- Follow Tropical Traditions on twitter (@Troptraditions) (1 entry)
- Enter this on a Giveaway Linky & leave a link (5 entries for each Linky!)
- Follow me on Twitter (@notimeMom) & tweet about this giveaway. (3x per day at least 2 hrs apart) Feel free to use:
- Is there another product you would like to try? (Tropical Traditions)
Open to the US. Please leave a separate comment for each entry to get full credit. Giveaway ends on January 24th at 11:59 pm PST. A winner will be chosen via Random.org. and will be emailed. They will have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen.
*Tropical Traditions provided me with a free sample of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.