Sunday, January 9, 2011

What? I am a Finalist?

Mamavation

Tonight I was given great news... I found out I was selected to be a Mamavation Mom finalist. I had already tried to prepare myself for the chance I wouldn't be listed. I was gearing up for the Move it & Lose it Challenge. I was ready to "step it up". But, now I am changing gears and I need everyone's help. Oh, yeah... that means YOU.

Why does this mean so much to me? Well, to put it simply, I don't want to be fat or unhealthy anymore. My family deserves better, and so do I.  I have spent the past 3 years worrying about the health of my family and rarely stopping to care for myself. I lost control and need a good shake-up to get back on track. By voting you will be helping me do this. And along the way I hope to inspire other Moms to change their lives along with the lives of their family. Simple, really.

So, I am currently trying to come up with some grand ways to pull in more votes. I am already scheming for a giveaway this week, or maybe two. But, to get this ball rolling... here is what I need. I need votes for "notimeMom" on the Mamavation site.

Just click THIS LINK TO VOTE. I am listed #10 (notimemom)

The two winners will be announced a week from tomorrow, 1/17. So, please vote now. Any other votes you can muster will be appreciated, too.

Thanks again, and no matter what, you are going to see a whole new me in the coming year.
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Woo! I'm so excited for you! I know you would make a great Mamavation Mom. I'm having a hard time picking who to vote for, I think I'm going to wait until the end to decide. Good luck, though! And win or lose, you are still doing a great job for yourself and your family!

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!