Thursday, February 10, 2011

Aloha Friday #49

Welcome to Friday Everyone! In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that they take it easy and look forward to the weekend. I feel like I am experiencing the calm before the storm of the holiday. Let's sit back, relax and enjoy a little blog hop. No heavy mental lifting today... just one simple little question...

Would you Rather Have a Romantic Valentine's Dinner Out, or For Your Partner to Pamper You At Home?

This year I think we will be staying in for Valentine's Day. Without a sitter for the kids, I will be making it a fun Valentine's for everyone. Currently on the menu will be build your own heart shaped pizza (from scratch, of course!), sparkling juice out of fancy glasses followed by a fun desert, and then probably a "Just Dance" fest in the living room with our Wii. If it was a couples night though, I would definitely want to go OUT!
So, what would you prefer? And of course, if you have fabulous plans do share so I can live vicariously through your fun!

If you are looking for more Aloha Friday fun, go to An Island Life and check out the other posts on the Linky. Have a great weekend!

Pin It