Thursday, February 24, 2011

Aloha Friday #51


Welcome to Friday Everyone! In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that they take it easy and look forward to the weekend. I feel like I am experiencing the calm before the storm of the holiday. Let's sit back, relax and enjoy a little blog hop. No heavy mental lifting today... just one simple little question...



Do You Have Any Oscar Favorites?

It is time for the Academy Awards, yet again. There have been a lot of movies, many great actors and some spectacular special affects, costumes and music. So, do you have any early picks for winners? Or who you think should win? I am sorry to say that I haven't had a chance to see many of the nominees this year, but I am guessing The King's Speech will win best picture, and Toy Story 3 will take the animated category. As for actors? No clue on the men, but I am rooting for Natalie Portman. So, what are your predictions?

If you are looking for more Aloha Friday fun, go to An Island Life and check out the other posts on the Linky. Have a great weekend!

*Image from FrogstarB on Flikr
Pin It

16 comments:

  1. I don't follow the Oscars, sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sad to say that i haven't been keeping track this year. i try to get out to see the best picture nominees but this blogging stuff has been keeping me busy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, I pay attention but really do not care, it's just another day for celebritys to pat themselves on the back....


    www.thesocialfrog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't been keeping track of who the nominations are, so I can't make any predictions. :)

    Aloha: Relax

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously had no clue that the Academy Awards were this coming weekend. LOL The only movie that I have a clue about is Toy Story 3.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I only watch it for the clothing...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hardly ever get to movies so I have no idea what they are talking about when the movies are discussed or the actors for that matter. So not into movie stars and their egos. I'd rather read blogs, now that's real Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't really follow the Oscars either. I'm really bad, I don't have the patience for it, or something. I don't know what it is with Awards Shows, I just don't get into them. Not a fan.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I definitely loved Toy Story 3 and though I haven't seen The Black Swan, I reaaaalllly want to and love Natalie Portman!

    ReplyDelete
  10. No I don't have any faves. I don't watch or follow the oscars.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've only seen one of the movies- Social Network.

    Have a great day!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/02/fat-dogs/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really hope the girl from True Grit wins because she was amazing! Other than that, I hear The King's Speech was excellent so I'm pulling for that movie.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I will have to say Toy Story 3, the other movies that I have seen are not up for anything... Does that say something about what i like :0)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Natalie Portman is a favorite of mine. Not sure about the guys either.

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!