This book follows Celebrating Mom (2010) in a new gift series from 1-800-flowers.com and Celebrations.com founder Jim McCann. Filled with quotes, stories and full-color illustrations to warm your heart and remind you about the power of love. It is divided into four sections corresponding to the seasons of love. It features 150 entries such as:
- Spring: "Love that is not madness is not love." --Pedro Calderon de la Barca
- Nevada issues 120,000 marriage licenses a year.
Mandatory Entry is easy! Follow my blog via Google Friend Connect. Be sure to leave your GFC name in your comment.
For optional extra entries, do any or all of the following and leave a comment letting me know after you do the mandatory entry mentioned above:
- Subscribe via email (2 entries)
- Tell me which of the bouquets in the "Love Note" contest is your favorite. Be specific, please.
- Comment on any non-giveaway post on my blog. (1 entry per comment)
- Follow 1-800-Flowers.com on twitter
- Follow me on twitter (@notimeMom) & tweet about this giveaway. (limit 2 tweets a day) Be sure to leave the tweet URL in your comment. (1 entry/tweet) Feel free to use:
* Disclaimer - Open to the US only. This giveaway was made possible by Mom Sparks Media, all thoughts are my own. I was given a copy of the book in exchange for posting this giveaway. Giveaway ends 2/20. Winner will be drawn using random.org and will have 48 hours to reply with their shipping information.