Dotmine Planners. Oh, boy! I had to try one for myself.
dotmine offers a wide range of planners for Moms, Dads, Students and Generation X. Choose between the Life_Time.Mine, Family_Time.Mine, or Time.Mine collection. I chose a flirty design from their Mom collection called, "Ditzy Flowers". Fitting, right?
That is it in the graphic on the right. I am very pleased with the cover design. The flowers are feminine and fun, but not childish. It is 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" so it fits easily into my diaper bag. Spiral bound for durability, this 17-month planner is a dream come true.
Started in 2000 by two busy ladies trying to reclaim their lives, the company's philosophy is to:
create fashionable, functional and affordable day planners to help individuals and families organize busy lives. We start with great art … fun, elegant and sometimes funky. Then, we arrange and design the contents of our planners to serve families, students and professionals.I personally enjoy the pen & paper approach to making and crossing off lists, so this planner is perfect for me and my family. If you are looking for a great new planner to break you out of your "Mommy Brain" fog, why not give dotmine planners a try! Buy your own on Amazon.com, Borders.com or directly from dotmine planners site.
1 of my readers will win their choice of dotmine planner (excluding Border's exclusive designs).
Mandatory Entry: Please visit the dotmine site and leave a comment with the planner you would choose if you won.
For optional extra entries, do any or all of the following and leave a separate comment for each entry after the mandatory entry is completed:
- Follow via Google Friend Connect (1 entry)
- Subscribe via email, be sure to confirm in your email. (1 entry)
- Follow @timemine on twitter (1 entry)
- Comment on any non-giveaway post on my blog. (1 entry per comment)
- Enter another current giveaway on my blog. (1 entry per giveaway entered)
- Blog about this giveaway with a link to http://adventuresinallthingsfood.blogspot.com/ & http://timemine.com/ (5 entries)
- Follow me on twitter (@notimeMom) & tweet about this giveaway. (limit 2 tweets a day) Be sure to leave the tweet URL in your comment. (1 entry/tweet) Feel free to use:
*Disclaimer - This review was made possible by Mom Spark Media. I was provided with a planner in order to write my honest review. No other compensation was received. All opinions are my own. This giveaway ends midnight 3/2 PST. Winner will be selected via random.org and contacted by email. The winner will have 48 to respond or a new winner will be chosen. Prize ships directly from the sponsor and I am not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen items, or failure of the sponsor to fulfill prize obligations.