I bake, I cook, but when it comes to taking my food to a party or dropping off a meal for a new Mommy or sick friend I don't want to hassle with hunting down my dirty dishes. Do you? I would much rather transport my delicious dish in a disposable container and be done with it.
Okay, not so great for the environment. Mmm... that is a dilemma...
I was asked to review Eco-Foil pans, and when I found out they are made with 100% recycled products and are recyclable after use, and made in the USA? well, goodbye guilt and hello party food!
I was sent a selection of their pans including a large roasting pan and two different sized sets of Cook-n-Carry pans with lids. Always looking for an excuse to bake, I set out to make a Tres Leches Cake. I sprayed the pan before use and was pleased with the outcome.
My cake baked evenly, I loved the accompanying lids and of course clean-up was a dream. What makes this product even better is that it fits into my greener lifestyle. Once used, when I recycle this pan it will be made into yet another baking pan, or roaster. 100% of my recycled pan will be used to create yet another pan, and then another in what is called "closed loop recycling". So, my one little pan can reduce my carbon footprint and help me set a good example for my little ones.
Overall I was very happy with the baking pan. It was durable enough for me to take the cake out and then put back in. I would have no trouble taking these to parties or other gatherings. Next up I will be trying out the broiler pans, stay tuned for more recipes to be posted on that. I have found the Eco-Foil pans in several stores here in my small hometown, so look around for Eco-Foil in your neck of the woods. Reasonably priced, these green alternatives are a great choice.
Connect with Eco-Foil on Facebook for a store locator and current promotions.
Would you like to try these pans out for yourself?
I have 3 variety packs to give away (3 winners!) Each winner's pack will include 2 King Roaster Pans, 4 13x9 cake pans, and 6 small square cake pans (up to a $30 value).
- Mandatory Entry Leave a comment on Eco-Foil's Facebook page with something you learned about their products, or what you would like to make in their product. Please leave your user name in a comment here for credit.
For optional extra entries, do any or all of the following and leave a comment after you complete the mandatory entry above:
- Follow my Blog via Google Friend Connect (1 entry)
- Subscribe via email. Be sure you confirm your subscription in email. (1 entry)
- Blog about this giveaway with a link back here and to http://www.eco-foilpans.com/ (5 entries)
- Enter any of my other current giveaways. See full listing on the right. (1 entry each)
- Enter this on a Giveaway Linky & leave a link (5 entries for each Linky!)
- Follow me on Twitter (@notimeMom) & tweet about this giveaway. (2x per day at least 2 hrs apart) Feel free to use:
Open to the US. Please leave a separate comment for each entry to get full credit. Giveaway ends on March 7th at 11:59 pm PST. A winner will be chosen via Random.org. and will be emailed. They will have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen.
*Eco-Foil provided me with free samples of this product for review purposes. No monetary compensation was involved and all opinions are my own. Prize packs will be sent directly from the sponsor and I am not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items, or if the sponsor fails to fulfill their obligation.