Thursday, February 3, 2011

Review - Smiley Cookies : Would a Smile Make Your Day?

How would a smile brighten your day?

It is the warm feeling that washes over us from a friendly hello, or a kind passerby. So, how fun would it be to get a full dozen smiles? I would say it would be awfully tasty!

I was contacted by Smiley Cookies to review their cookie gifts. I thought it sounded like a delicious opportunity. And I was excited to see how good a smile could really be.

This is such a great time of year to hear about this product. Valentines Day  is fast approaching and Easter is just around the corner, too! I live on the West Coast, but most of my extended family lives in the Mid West. So I am always looking for gifts to send across the country. Cookies are not something I usually think of.

There is something about a smiling frosted sugar cookie that really made me happy. I was impressed with these cookies from the moment they arrived. They come packaged in the most adorable box covered with smiley cookies. Bright and colorful, it would be a great pick-me-up if some one had thought enough of me to send me a box.

Do you know someone who could use a smile? A child away at college? A parent a little too far to visit as often as you would like to? Or a new edition to the family? There are many cookie gift basket options available. You can even create your own cookie.

I have tasted a few other mail order cookies and have thought the flavor was really lacking. These sugar cookies were good. Directions suggest you warm them slightly for the best flavor, and after a quick 15 seconds in my microwave, they were simply addictive! Have one or two and freeze the rest, but I promise they won't last long. They didn't in our house at least.

Would I send these to a friend or loved one? Yes. And I would definitely recommend these to friends looking to send a cookie gift or gift basket. Well packaged, adorable, and tasty. I don't know what else you could ask for in a gift.

Check out all the sweet options available at smileycookie.com

You can also catch them on facebook and on twitter.

Okay, so who will you share a smile with today?

*Disclaimer - I was sent a box of cookies for review purposes. All opinions expressed are my own.
Pin It