Saturday, March 19, 2011

Get Your Motor Running... More From Disney's Cars 2


Cars 2 will be driving into theaters this summer, June 24th to be exact. My son just loves the first movie and I am so excited to take him to see this next one. Do you have any Lightning McQueen fans in your house? Just to add a little fuel to the excitement, here are a few newly released images I can share with you,

With the return of old friends...

...and new thrilling adventures...

..this World Grand Prix will be one not to miss! Who will be you be taking to see Cars 2 this Summer? Or better yet, who will be taking you?

Be sure to Like Cars 2 on Facebook!

*Disclaimer - no compensation was received for posting this promotional information. I am excited to promote a movie my family is looking forward to watching.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!