My dinner drama came from a rather rotten day. I felt like I was walking in a fog all day through quicksand, not only did I forget to put out anything to thaw, but I had neither the motivation or energy to poke around the pantry for inspiration. I crashed for a very needed nap, and awoke to find it was already 5pm! Oh, no! Thank goodness eggs take no time to scramble... voila! Breakfast was served.
So, have you had your own last minute dinner drama lately? Do you have a go-to food or meal idea?
Barber Foods in your grocery store? Their Seasoned Selects are another great way to answer the inevitable, "What's for dinner?" Question.
With a great selection of options, I enjoyed the Seasoned Selects Spinach Florentine.
Straight from frozen to the oven in about 35 minutes, I was a dinner star and I barely had to do anything. To help you out with the rest of the table, check out their list of side dishes and sauces. The site even has suggestion with what to pair with each of their entrees. For the Spinach Florentine? Pair it with Simple & Delicious Angel Hair Pasta or their basic Marinara Sauce recipe.
See? Dinner dilemmas solved.
Would you like to see your own dinner disasters averted? I am happy to say that Barber Foods is going to send one lucky reader a $25 GC so you can stock up on your own Seasoned Selects!
Mandatory Entry is easy! I want to hear your funniest or craziest dinner drama. What did you throw together at the last minute for your family?
For optional extra entries, do any or all of the following and leave a comment letting me know after you do the mandatory entry mentioned above:
- Follow my blog via Google Friend - leave your username (1 entry)
- Subscribe via email, be sure to confirm in your email. (1 entry)
- Enter any of my other current giveaways (1 entry)
- Comment on any non-giveaway post on my blog. (1 entry per comment)
- Check out the Barber Foods site. Pick your favorite entree and suggested side dish (2 entries)
- Follow me on twitter (@notimeMom) & tweet about this giveaway. (limit 2 tweets a day) Be sure to leave the tweet URL in your comment. (1 entry/tweet) Feel free to use:
*Disclaimer - I received a product sample and gift card in order facilitate my own dinner drama rescue. All opinions are my own. The Gift Card will be shipped from the sponsor, I am not responsible for lost, stolen or unfulfilled prizes. Winners must be 18 years old or older.