Monday, March 7, 2011

I Want to Be a Mamavation Mom!!!

If I could stand on a mountain top and scream at the top of my lungs, I would. I am throwing my whole heart into this process folks. (Please be kind with it, will ya?) I am here again to apply to be a Mamavation Mom. 2nd times a charm, right?

Here is my vlog application, courtesy of my new flipcam...


What is a Mamavation Mom? Two lucky moms will be chosen through votes to have their weight loss journey followed, be given support both professionally and with equipment to help them along that journey. 7 weeks of bootcamp, accountability and honest sharing of the journey. I am up for it! If not selected, I will be back in the MILI challenge to do my best to keep moving and motivated. Either way, we all win as we lose.

Who am I? Just a SAHM Mom of 2 little ones who is determined to put her heart and soul into this campaign. I guess, no matter how the wind blows I will give this my all and make positive changes. I'm not going anywhere. I am here to support my Sistas and the goal of becoming healthier.

Okay, who's with me?

Fabulous! Just tweet:

 “Hey @bookieboo! I want @notimeMom to be the next #Mamavation Mom. She has my support! http://bit.ly/aorv3Y”

Or post on the Mamavation Facebook Fan page  that you would like me to be the next Mamavation Mom. As simple as that! Bookieboo wants to know that I have a support network at home, so tweet as often as you like... daily would be great, but when you think about it would also help.
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. What a great vlog Andrea! So excited for you as you go into this next round!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You KNOW you have my support, girl!! I am so proud of how you kept with it during the MILI challenge and know you will ROCK as a Mamavation Mom!! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have my support!!

    BTW: I want your stove,lol. I couldn't stop staring it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous with messy hair and no make up on, so you must be a freaking supermodel when you're all done up! I am so excited and happy that you're applying again. You have my support! And if you do get chosen, then you won't be able to get rid of me, so watch out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was already a follower of your blog, but now I bookmarked it so I could follow your journey! I'm giving you my support, I hope you get chosen!

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!