Tuesday, March 1, 2011

JoeShopping Just Got Better! $100 Amazon Opportunity

Have you signed up for JoeShopping yet?

JoeShopping offers comparison shopping  in a social forum. Sign up (its free!), create your profile, find friends, contribute to discussions on a variety of topics as well as write and read reviews and hunt for bargains. Oh, and don't forget their coupon section.

I signed up a few months ago and have used it to shop and connect with other savvy shoppers like myself. As you use the site earn points for their monthly drawing also. Be sure to add me (notimeMom) to your list of friends.  This is a great time to join since it is the begining of the month and time to start building points for the month.

Right now, JoeShopping is holding their first $100 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway. Sound good? Well, pass this contest onto your readers in a simple blog post to enter. Easy! Head on over to JoeShopping.com and the official Contest Page for more information on how to enter yourself. Good luck!

*Disclaimer - for posting I was entered into the $100 Amazon GC Giveaway. No other compensation was received and all opinions are my own. 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!