Thursday, April 7, 2011

Aloha Friday #56


Welcome to Friday Everyone! In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that they take it easy and look forward to the weekend. I feel like I am experiencing the calm before the storm of the holiday. Let's sit back, relax and enjoy a little blog hop. No heavy mental lifting today... just one simple little question...


What Is Your Ideal Family Day?
If you could do anything with your family, what would you do? My family loves water parks, so I think my favorite way to spend family time is swimming and splashing around in the water. Bring on the water slides and wave pools!


If you are looking for more Aloha Friday fun, go to An Island Life and check out the other posts on the Linky. Have a great weekend!

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. We rarely do anything together, it's hard to know what we'd all like to do together. And traveling does not count.

    For me, I think it would be to try a water park too. I think hte kids would love that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bike riding and bowling

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think it will shock anyone if I say spend the day at Walt Disney World. The ability to forget about everything else going on and relax together is just amazing there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Going to the park, and then just hanging out at home

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!