Friday, April 29, 2011

Aloha Friday #57

Welcome to Friday Everyone! In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that they take it easy and look forward to the weekend. I feel like I am experiencing the calm before the storm of the holiday. Let's sit back, relax and enjoy a little blog hop. No heavy mental lifting today... just one simple little question...

Do You Suffer From Seasonal Allergies?
Sniffle, sniffle. It is that time of year for me. As I start to enjoy the rare sunshine in Oregon, and the blooming flowers, it hits me! Ugh. My allergies. Thankfully they only hit for a few weeks as the cottonwood and a few other offenders are in full swing, but I am miserable never the less. Any other allergy sufferers out there? Who is with me? I will raise a tissue to you.

If you are looking for more Aloha Friday fun, go to An Island Life and check out the other posts on the Linky. Have a great weekend!
Pin It