Thursday, April 7, 2011

Do You Remember Last Mother's Day?

My son is 3 now, and last year was the best Mother's Day I have had so far. Why? It was the first year that my son said, "Happy Mother's Day Mommy."

I was so excited to have my two children, and staying home and being a Mommy was something I only dreamed about. When I was pregnant with my son I was panicked about leaving him in daycare. After finding out about his genetic condition (PKU) we decided that my staying home with Little Man was the best decision for all of us. It hasn't been easy, but I still think it was the right decision for our family. With the birth of my daughter, things have become just a little crazy.

So, think Stay-at-Home-Mom's just watched Soap Operas and eat Bon-bons all day? Think again! Up early, because my two little ones are both early risers, and the day starts going full speed by 7 am. There are drinks to prepare, meals to make, clean up, fights to mediate and dirty diapers. Glamorous right? Some days I don't get my coffee till lunch time, even though I am dragging all morning ... and showers are a luxury, not guaranteed on a bad day. Don't even get me started on the screaming, toddler tantrums and bodily fluid disasters... It is a tough job. It is a 24 hour job. And the benefits? Well, I gladly work for hugs, kisses, smiles and "I love you"s.

So last year having my son tell me, "Happy Mother's Day Mommy" was the best reward for all that hard work I have put in for the past few years. It made that day forever memorable for me. Honestly, I am not sure I could have asked for anything better.

Share your appreciation and love this Mother's Day with Tiny Prints Mother's Day Cards.They offer cards suited for all sorts of moms in your life - mom friends, moms, mothers-in-law. Tell her she's doing a great job and "Happy Mother's Day" to make her day special to her. Check out their selection of customizable cards ready to personalize with your own special photo.

Whatever the reason, Tiny Prints has a card for it!



Tiny Prints provides simple, modern and unique stationery from Father’s Day Cards to personalized greeting cards to thank you cardsbusiness cards, and even custom wedding invitations or photo birth announcements. Offering exclusive designs from the nation’s top designers, easy card personalization, a powerful preview engine and top-notch customer service and paper quality, their designs have been lauded by numerous television networks, publications and celebrities. With Tiny Prints by your side commemorating every holiday and momentous occasion is a cinch! They offer perfect party invitations for every occasion and memorable personalized photo-gifts like notebooksphoto books and calendars to commemorate the event.
May 8th will be here before we know it!  It is not too early to pick out the perfect cards today.

* Disclaimer -  This opportunity was made possible by Global Influence and Tiny Prints. I was provided with a gift code in exchange for this post. All opinions are my own. No monetary compensation was received.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!