Sunday, April 10, 2011

Mamavation Monday ... Eat to Live

I am an eater, a baker, a cook and a snacker. Luckily I don't have to give up food, just develop a better relationship with it. This Monday's Mamavation Monday post will be a little different....

I am now one of the Mamavation Moms! Congrats also to Stacie, Angela, and Mia. Woo-hoo.

I began bootcamp last week and am working really hard on the new me. You can find my weekly updates posted on Mamavation.com every Wednesday. You can also catch a glimpse into my food journal and exercise log every day on bookieboo.com. So, yes. You can follow along and sweat right beside me if you want.

Since my weight loss and other goodies have moved (temporarily) to the other sites for the duration of this program, I will be updating this weekly meme with pics of food, recipes and other great weight loss tid-bits. I am tired and a little bit sore so tonight I will show you some of my meals for the first week. Be warned, the dietitian has dropped my portion sizes and calories down so this is not what I will be eating from here on out.  -Though, it all tasted mighty good!


Poached chicken & whole wheat veggie wrap, grapes, frozen raspberries & frozen blueberries with cinnamon.


White fish in a ginger/soy marinade with apple/ginger quinoa, salad and steamed broccoli.


Homemade and wonderfully creamy roasted garlic hummus dip for a snack.


Salsa baked chicken breast, brown rice with chili peppers, homemade black refried beans and salad.

I will try to get some recipes up this next week and as always, enjoy!
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. This sounds so good! White fish in a ginger/soy marinade with apple/ginger quinoa, salad and steamed broccoli.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That hummus looks delish - and probably a lot healthier than the ranch dressing I like to use!

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!