Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Winner!! Blogmania Winner!

I hope you enjoyed Blogmania. I am thinking of joining in on the next round later this year. It is work behind the scenes to put together, but think it was a lot of fun. I am sure the next one will be even bigger and better!

So, excited to hear who won?

Out of 348 entries, via random.org, the winner was #41
@lunaj1456 for her tweet.

She was quick to confirm. Congrats! Didn't win this time around? I will have a bunch of new giveaways going up this week you are all going to love.
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for joining us this season! October's will be 'no minimum' so I am sure that'll make the work easier.
    Have a great rest of the week!
    B

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!