Friday, May 27, 2011

Aloha Friday #59


Welcome to Friday Everyone! In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that they take it easy and look forward to the weekend. I feel like I am experiencing the calm before the storm of the holiday. Let's sit back, relax and enjoy a little blog hop. No heavy mental lifting today... just one simple little question...


 What are your Weekend Plans?
 
It is Memorial Day Weekend and I plan to take my kids to the park and stay low-key. We are in the middle of potty training 2 toddlers so we won't be venturing far from home this year. I do think a BBQ in the backyard will be in order. Do you have any plans for this holiday weekend?


If you are looking for more Aloha Friday fun, go to An Island Life and check out the other posts on the Linky. Have a great weekend!
Pin It

9 comments:

  1. We're going to a birthday party and BBQ.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll be attending our oldest son's high school graduation. Other than that, we're also hoping to start some major renovation plans in our back yard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. going to the lake for some relaxation hopefully this rain will stop

    ReplyDelete
  4. We'll be working in our yard (if it's not too hot) and definitely cooking out on the grill. Other than that - no big plans except kicking back and relaxing! :)

    "Roughing It": Camping or Motel?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have no plans at all as yet.

    We'll see what comes up.

    Enjoy your weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. We will be having a family bbq!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My daughter has a party to go to tonight, I have a baby shower to attend tomorrow. Lake clean up on Sunday and Monday not sure yet. I am tired just thinking about all the stuff going on.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Celebrating my son's 3rd birthday on Sunday and cookout on monday

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am going to visit my grandma and she has a long to-do list for me! lol

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!