Monday, May 30, 2011

Arby's Winner!

The taste off has come to a close on Facebook between Arby's Chicken Salad & Subway's. Want to here the results?

Final tally for the Chicken Salad Taste-Off: 8,820 Arby’s votes to Subway’s 1,048 votes
 
Do you remember that  Arby’s pledged to donate $1 per vote to Share Our Strength’s No Kid Hungry® Campaign? They announced they will donate the full $25,000 to the national effort to end childhood hunger by 2015

 As for the giveaway, the lucky winner was #68:

Kristen said...
Of course I voted for Arby's...it's delish. And I've *never* had anything good at Subway...ugh!

Congratulations Kristin!

I will be contacting the winner and they will have 48 hours to respond to my email. Thanks for entering and look for more great giveaways to come.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!