Thursday, June 2, 2011

Aloha Friday #60


Welcome to Friday Everyone! In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that they take it easy and look forward to the weekend. I feel like I am experiencing the calm before the storm of the holiday. Let's sit back, relax and enjoy a little blog hop. No heavy mental lifting today... just one simple little question...


  What is Your Favorite Cake Flavor?
 
I am getting set to start the 3rd Wilton cake decorating class and want to brainstorm some fun cake flavors to use for my "practice" cakes and also the final. I really want to break out of the vanilla or chocolate box.


If you are looking for more Aloha Friday fun, go to An Island Life and check out the other posts on the Linky. Have a great weekend!
Pin It

9 comments:

  1. I'm a chocolate lover, but I also like lemon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually like white cake with buttercream frosting. Yum!

    Kailani
    An Island Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Either chocolate or marble :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. white cake..
    buttercream frosting
    just like our wedding cake
    OR ---------
    RED VELVET!
    YUM

    ReplyDelete
  5. try orange cake with cream center

    My husband's favorite is German Chocolate Cake, with Pecan, Coconut Carmel icing and Spice Cake with Buttercream icing. I love Red Velvet and of course the orange... I also like the pudding cake with pudding mousse icings and they are super simple to make and can be made in any flavor... My favorite there is Pistacho, I know a green cake with green frosting, but it is always the first one to clear the plate at events...
    I can send a recipe if you like

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love strawberry cake with strawberry icing

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVES Carrot Cake :)

    Have a great Friday!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/06/dazed-and-confused-and-looking-for-chocolate/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chocolate cake, chocolate icing with strawberries on top.
    Here's My Question

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a huge fan of red velvet cake :)

    Aloha!

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!