Thursday, June 9, 2011

Aloha Friday #61


Welcome to Friday Everyone! In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that they take it easy and look forward to the weekend. The days are heating up, so let's sit back, relax and enjoy a little blog hop. No heavy mental lifting today... just one simple little question...


 
  What is Your Favorite Way to Use Strawberries?
 
FINALLY. Our little corner of Oregon got enough sun to start turning the strawberries. We have gone out everyday this week just to pick a few strawberries to enjoy for lunch or a snack. Once there are plenty of  ripe, juicy strawberries available I will be making popover pancakes with sliced berries and fresh whipped cream. Oh, yum! So, how do you like to enjoy your strawberries? In a pie, ice cream, ... or just plain?


If you are looking for more Aloha Friday fun, go to An Island Life and check out the other posts on the Linky. Have a great weekend!
Pin It

13 comments:

  1. We love to eat them straight out of the basket! Well, after we rinse them off of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love eating them just as is or with ice cream. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like them plain or with chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sliced with a lite sprinkle of sugar! YUM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Strawberry shortcake is one of my favorite ways to eat strawberries! :)

    Aloha: The Eyes Have It

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uh oh...am I going to be the only one to say I don't like strawberries?

    ReplyDelete
  7. In the summer I like them plain and fresh. Of course, I also adore them in fruit smoothies to cool off.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Plain, in oats or in a smoothie.
    Here's Mine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Smoothies or on waffles. Yum!

    Kailani
    An Island Life

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stawberry shortcake with lots of whipped cream!

    ReplyDelete
  11. On a yellow cake with cool whip.

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!