Thursday, June 30, 2011

Aloha Friday #63


Welcome to Friday Everyone! In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that they take it easy and look forward to the weekend. The days are heating up, so let's sit back, relax and enjoy a little blog hop. No heavy mental lifting today... just one simple little question...
  What is the Worst Movie You Have Watched Lately?
 
I am always amazed that with all the Direct TV channels, there can be nothing worth watching. Tonight I found a real "winner". Have you heard of Zardoz with actor Sean Connery? Wow, this was one of the strangest and craziest movies I have come across. Just imagine Sean Connery in his prime with a long ponytail, thick mustache, red diaper and thigh-high boots. Ouch! Seriously, Google it.

I am curious, what stinkers have you watched lately?


If you are looking for more Aloha Friday fun, go to An Island Life and check out the other posts on the Linky. Have a great weekend!
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I honestly can't remember a worse movie. I don't retain them that long unless they are very impacting! :)

    Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, if it's a bad movie I don't remember the names. But we have seen a few.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Hangover part 2 was a HUGE disappointment for me.

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!