Thursday, August 18, 2011

Aloha Friday - #65 Four Eyes?


Welcome to Friday Everyone! In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that they take it easy and look forward to the weekend. The days are heating up, so let's sit back, relax and enjoy a little blog hop. No heavy mental lifting today... just one simple little question...

  Which do You Prefer, Glasses or Contacts?
 
I prefer contacts, but for cost and simplicity I have had glasses for the past 4 years. I stay up far too late and I am sure I would have dried out eyes. Ever have a contact saran-wrapped to your eyeball? It isn't pretty. But, I am so tired of my glasses getting smudged by little fingers and continually scratched. I am thinking of going back. I am curious who else has a preference.


If you are looking for more Aloha Friday fun, go to An Island Life and check out the other posts on the Linky. Have a great weekend!
Pin It

7 comments:

  1. I wear glasses. When I was younger, I had contacts. I like the way I look with glasses better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer contacts, but like you, the last few years I've been wearing glasses only because my eyes dry out too much when I'm wearing contacts. If the ones they advertise really do work for keeping moisture, I'd be all over wearing contacts again! ;)

    Boys are Different - Bedtime Routines

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wore contacts in college and through my honeymoon. When I started teaching the dust really got to me and I had t switch to my glasses. I am ok with them, but wish I could avoid expensive prescription sunglasses. The eye doctor told me I could try contact again, but they may not work well witb my extremely dry eyes. I also have a hard time justifying the cost.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Contacts would make me feel more confident, but I don't like to put things in my one good eye.

    So glasses it will be and they are way more comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I prefer glasses, they do help some in keeping dust out of my eyes when the wind picks up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to wear contacts all the time until I got lasik. Now I need glasses to read. :-(

    Kailani
    An Island Life

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE wearing my contacts. But I do love my glasses by the end of the day.

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!