Monday, September 19, 2011

YO GABBA GABBA! LIVE! – Twitter Party Tues. 9/20 9-10pm EST #GabbaTour

Is there a party in your city?

The It’s Time To Dance! Tour Presented by Kia Motors is traveling to more than 50 cities and it’s an all new show this time!

My children love singing and dancing along with their favorite pals, and I know they would love the chance to watch them Live. The upcoming twitter party will be a chance to hang out, chat about your favorite characters and maybe win some cool prizes like a CD, DVD or even one of 6 4-packs of tickets!

YO GABBA GABBA! Live! It’s Time to Dance Twitter Party

WHO: Join @ and co-hosts @ @ and @
WHERE: Twitter with the hashtag #GabbaTour
WHEN: Tuesday, September 20th from 9-10 pm EST

Be sure to RSVP here. And check out the other ways to earn bonus entries! Hope to see you at the party.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!