Monday, October 3, 2011

Crazy Dog T-Shirts has Costumes? +Discount Code

Still looking for a costume?

Haven't started yet?

Never fear. Crazy Dog T-shirts has you covered. You might know them for the humorous shirts, but have you check out their costume selection?

Check out their Halloween Costume page. for a wide selection of naughty and nice options to keep Mom or Dad happy.

Now, because the treats shouldn't just be for the kiddos, here are some codes to making your shopping experience just a little big sweeter...

Use these on www.crazydogtshirts.com at checkout:
TRICK for $5 off any costume order, OR
TREAT for 10% off any costume order

Oh, and yes... I am totally into 80's inspired Halloween costumes.

So, what will you dress as this Halloween?

*Disclaimer - I am posting these codes to share with my readers. I was not compensated in any way. All opinions are my own.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!