Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Do You Have a 'Bucket List'? #justask

I think we all have things we secretly want to accomplish in our lifetime. Maybe it is a goal you are actively working towards, or something you daydream about but whatever it is we all have hopes and dreams. Yes, even this simple Stay-at-home-Mom has some pretty lofty ambitions...

1. See Europe! I spent my 20's traveling around Asia and really got bitten by the travel bug, bad!
2. Take a PKU cruise with my kids. There is a group that gets together and all the familys take a Disney Cruise together. Disney does a great job with the low-pro food for people with PKU.
3. Go to Mall of America. It really looks wild!
4. Publish a book. I used to write daily and always wanted to have my work in print.
5. Build a pizza oven. I just adore brick/rustic pizza ovens.
6. Try a triathlon.
7. Try Skydiving.
8. Go Scuba Diving in Hawaii. I went diving in Thailand and fell in love with it.
9. Be able to do a handstand push up.
10. Go on a biking wine tour with my husband.
11. Make a perfect croissant.
12. Learn to sew a dress for my daughter.
13. Make our family's Halloween Costumes by hand.
14. Visit Germany during Christmas time.
15. Attend a live studio taping of a TV show.

Well, that is a mixed bag of things! Are any of those items on your 'bucket list'?

This is my entry in the Just Ask Bucket List Getaway Giveaway. Just Ask offers a breast and ovarian cancer screening and is encouraging people to share 15 things that I want to enjoy in my lifetime as a reminder to be aware of my health. Want to enter? Head over to TodaysMama.com to get the details.
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I do have a bucket list, too!
    Here's mine:
    *Kick the chronic pain I have.
    *Become fluent in Spanish.
    *Go on a Galapagos Islands diving cruise
    *Go Spelunking in the Cenotes of the Yucatan
    *Go Hang Gliding
    *Go Swimming with dolphins
    *Take Culinary Vacations to Italy, France, Peru etc.
    *Attend a Superbowl Game
    *Stay a night in the Ice Hotel
    *Go on an Alaskan Cruise and Go whale watching
    *Own a small cabin by a lake with great walking trails around

    Lol! My list gets more and more ambitious, is it not? ;)

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!