I think we all have things we secretly want to accomplish in our lifetime. Maybe it is a goal you are actively working towards, or something you daydream about but whatever it is we all have hopes and dreams. Yes, even this simple Stay-at-home-Mom has some pretty lofty ambitions...
1. See Europe! I spent my 20's traveling around Asia and really got bitten by the travel bug, bad!
2. Take a PKU cruise with my kids. There is a group that gets together and all the familys take a Disney Cruise together. Disney does a great job with the low-pro food for people with PKU.
3. Go to Mall of America. It really looks wild!
4. Publish a book. I used to write daily and always wanted to have my work in print.
5. Build a pizza oven. I just adore brick/rustic pizza ovens.
6. Try a triathlon.
7. Try Skydiving.
8. Go Scuba Diving in Hawaii. I went diving in Thailand and fell in love with it.
9. Be able to do a handstand push up.
10. Go on a biking wine tour with my husband.
11. Make a perfect croissant.
12. Learn to sew a dress for my daughter.
13. Make our family's Halloween Costumes by hand.
14. Visit Germany during Christmas time.
15. Attend a live studio taping of a TV show.
Well, that is a mixed bag of things! Are any of those items on your 'bucket list'?
This is my entry in the Just Ask Bucket List Getaway Giveaway. Just Ask offers
a breast and ovarian cancer screening and is encouraging people to
share 15 things that I want to enjoy in my lifetime as a reminder to be
aware of my health. Want to enter? Head over to TodaysMama.com to get the details.