Friday, November 25, 2011

"F" is for Food & Friday (11/25)

Welcome back to another Pinterest installment. I am a Pinterest addict, yes I am!

 Pinterest is a great way to find new ideas, inspiration and aspirations. I have been looking for some recipes that are warm and hearty. It rains a lot in Oregon and we haven't seen the sun out for at least a week.

Are you pinning? I would love to check out your boards and see what caught your eye. Be sure to leave your info so I can swing by. Check out my boards HERE.

In honor of my pinning my life away this past week, I linked up with Finding Joy in My Kitchen's Friday Favorite Finds. Mmm... as always I found many new great ideas to try making.

These crockpot brisket tacos look like a nice, hearty way to end the day.


I haven't tried broiling grapefruit yet, but it sounds like a great idea!



This mushroom and brown rice casserole also looks like a nice stick-to-your-ribs sorta side. I am very fond of rice.


 As for my sweet tooth? Well, I really want to try these cookies with my kiddos. I think a little Cool-Whip and fruit would be perfect.



Those are my favorite finds for the week.

For some other great pins be sure to check out Finding Joy in My Kitchen, and if you have been pinning this week be sure to link up. 
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Broiled grapefruit is awesome! Such a delicious breakfast, snack or dessert during the winter months. Hope you had a blessed Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to try that broiled grapefruit!

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!