Friday, November 4, 2011

"F" is for Food & Friday (11/4)

Welcome back to another Pinterest installment. This meme is here to stay!

 Pinterest is a great way to find new ideas, inspiration and aspirations. I have been looking for some simple, yet healthier recipes this week. I want Fall inspired and seasonal dishes to make.  Are you pinning? I would love to check out your boards and see what caught your eye. Be sure to leave your info so I can swing by. Check out my boards HERE.

In honor of my pinning my life away this past week, I linked up with Finding Joy in My Kitchen's Friday Favorite Finds. Mmm... as always I found many new great ideas to try making.

This week I am titling this "Comfort Foods". This week has been insane and I would love to curl up with a few of these foods right about now. I do have to warn you, they are not as calorie laden as a traditional comfort food, but they sure do make me happy.

First off is a simple one I will be trying, maybe today? It is miso soup with a poached egg. Simple and yet sounds delicious.




This Zucchini and red onion flatbread appeals to my carb loving side...

Source: flickr.com via Andrea on Pinterest


Not sure why, but the idea of baking eggs in pepper rings just makes me happy...



I have oven roasted cauliflower before, but the addition of yogurt sounds divine.



And for my sweet tooth, I really want to try this Butternut Squash Pudding. My husband has been picking these bad boys all week and this might make him smile.


That is all I have this week, but once all the birthday party prep is done for my son's 4th birthday I am sure to be back pinning. For some other great pins be sure to check out Finding Joy in My Kitchen, and if you have been pinning this week be sure to link up.

Have a great weekend!
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Speaking of comfort food, my Friday's Finds was all breads this week. These look so good-the peppers and eggs are fun. Please link up to my Wednesday Pinterest Favorites if you want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seen those eggs in pepper rings too. They are just to cute!

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!