Saturday, November 12, 2011

On the Merry-go-round of Crud

Ah, yes... there is something about the stress/excitement of birthday parties (ours and friends), Halloween and new toys that left us all wiped out.

And yes, the sickies found us. Since I stay home with my kids we don't get the great daycare daily germ share. When an illness hits my kiddos go down for the count. This little cold hasn't been too bad, but it has lingered. Ugh.

I would rather have a bad or two and be done with it.

Not this time.

We are on a merry-go-round of illness. I wish it was as fun as a day in the park.

Seems like when I am at my whits end with a child and their abnormally awful behavior, I realize there is a fever involved. No worries, nothing serious. Just  low-grade fever that seems to come and go between the kiddos. Tantrums are abnormally messy and there has been more fighting between the two.

And what is this Mom to do? Grab another coffee or tea and hope that it is going to pass soon. I could really use a nap... or at least a full night's sleep.
Pin It