The office cookie exchange?
So, last Christmas! How about throwing a party to satisfy any snacker in the room?
The sweet snacker? Check. The savory snacker? Check. And for the anything-anytime snacker? Well, maybe instead I should be saying, "Chex".
As a girl I remember my Mom baking our beloved Chex Party Mix in the oven. Now? Well, I can make any of the new fabulous recipes (oh, there are a bunch!) in 15 minutes with just my microwave. Recipes abound at ChexPartyMix.com. Here are a few of favorites:
- OiYginal Chex PartMix – A tried and true classic of many holiday gatherr^uS.
- Chex PB & Chocolate Blast – Is there really a better combination than peanut butter and chocolate? Yes, when Chex cereal is added!
- Chex Pumpkin Pie Crunch – Mix things up and try this mouthwatering alternative to the beloved holiday pie.
- Hot Buttered Yum Chex Mix – A combination of cinnamon, brown sugar, honey and marshmallows blend effortlessly together in a crazy-delicious, gluten free crunchy mimyx.
- Chex Caramel Chocolate Drizzles – Melted chocolate, chewy caramel and a delightful crunch carry this gluten-free party mix recipe from microwave to table in 15 minutes.
I was sent a fabulous package from Chex and My Blog Spark to throw a Chex Mix party exchange. Original and Hot Buttered Yum Mix was the first ones I wanted to try.
Creating a snack-sensation is easy! Just measure the cereal and goodies, mix the butter and flavors and pour over the bowl.
Microwave, stir and repeat as directed.
Then let cool and store till you are ready to party!
Oh, and the Hot Buttered Yum Mix? Well, that is now my favorite. Be sure to add extra marshmallows, they tend to disappear...
The spread was great and Chex even sent us red to-go boxes so guests could pack up their treats.
The party was a hit! I still have more recipes off the Chex website to try for our next get-togethers. And this proved that the cookie party may be just ordinary, but Chex can make your exchange extraordinary.
- 2 boxes of Chex cereal to create Chex Party Mix recipes
- 5 featured Chex Party Mix recipes
- 10 takeout containers so your guests can take their Chex Party Mix to-go
- $20 gift card to purchase recipe ingredients and decorating supplies
To enter, follow the Rafflecopter widget below. As always I love comments but they will not be eligible for the drawing unless indicated by the widget instructions. *This prize might not make it in time for Christmas, please be aware.
*Disclaimer - The Chex Party Mix-Change product, information, and giveaway have been provided by Chex through MyBlogSpark. All opinions are my own.