Friday, December 2, 2011

"F" is for Food & Friday (12/2)

. Welcome back to another Pinterest installment. I am a Pinterest addict, yes I am!

 Pinterest is a great way to find new ideas, inspiration and aspirations. I have been looking for some recipes that are comforting and sweet! Yeah, the sweet tooth is calling folks.

Are you pinning? I would love to check out your boards and see what caught your eye. Be sure to leave your info so I can swing by. Check out my boards HERE

In honor of my pinning my life away this past week, I linked up with Finding Joy in My Kitchen's Friday Favorite Finds. Mmm... as always I found many new great ideas to try making.


Shall we jump right in?


This Baked Spinach sounds delicious. Okay, I really love spinach. Creamed it's divine. I just need to slip this into the week's menu plan.




Since this season is all about entertaining, I would love to test drive this Hot Chicken Dip with friends.
...or maybe just keep it all to myself.


At my husband's request I am on the look out for a killer from scratch Bisquits and Gravy dish. I might have to give this one a try. What is more comforting than Biscuits and Gravy?



As for sweet? Well, as always, I have an abundance of eggs to enjoy. This time of year I just love using eggnog flavor in things. This Nutmeg Pot de Creme sounds divine and I am going to be making this soon.


Then for a sweet entirely more simple and nostalgic, I want to try these Peanut Butter Cookies... reminiscent of those fabulous Nutter Butters.



Mmm... are you hungry, yet? I sure am!

For some other great pins be sure to check out Finding Joy in My Kitchen, and if you have been pinning this week be sure to link up. 



Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Everything sure does look good. Those peanut butter cookies are adorable. They really do remind me of the commercial ones. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Peanut butter cookies had me at hello!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great finds! I must say, though - I'm not a big eggnog fan. Maybe I'll have to try making my own, but the store-bought variety isn't a favorite of mine.

    I'll test drive that chicken dip too -- looks like a winner to me!

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!