Thursday, December 8, 2011

"F" is for Food & Friday (12/8)

Welcome back to another Pinterest installment. I am a Pinterest addict, and proud of it!

 Pinterest is a great way to find new ideas, inspiration and aspirations. I have been looking for some recipes that are comforting and warm.

Are you pinning? I would love to check out your boards and see what caught your eye. Be sure to leave your info so I can swing by. Check out my boards HERE

In honor of my pinning my life away this past week, I linked up with Finding Joy in My Kitchen's Friday Favorite Finds. Mmm... as always I found many new great ideas to try making.

Shall we get started? I'm hungry already.

This Tortilla Soup recipe looks simple, delicious and just what the cold weather needs.


 I am on the hunt for the "perfect" chicken noodle soup. No shortcuts, all from scratch goodness... this is getting closer, but I still need to make some adjustments.



 This is high on my list to make. We still have a lot of butternut squash to use. Doesn't it look good?



I am always a sucker for spinach...




 And for a little sweet... how about this mint chocolate chip cake?


So, hope that gave you a little inspiration to start pinning, or cooking? Enjoy!

Be sure to swing past Finding Joy in My Kitchen to see all the other folks posts and to join the Linky.


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I love the tortellini soup ... and I'm drooling over those spinach balls. Maybe the two would be a great pair for dinner?!

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!