Sunday, December 18, 2011

Nutrisystem Wk 5 Update - Exciting News in the #NSNation

This is now my 5th week with the Nutrisystem Blogger Program. Just when I thought I was getting the hang of things, Nutrisystem has made some amazing announcements!
First of all, the face of Nutrisystem is changing. I was so excited to hear that Janet Jackson is now the face for a changing Nutrisytem and sharing her weight loss journey with us. I remember, a thinner me, dancing with friends to her songs. Now I feel honored to be on the same program with her.


As you might know, Janet Jackson doesn't endorse products often and has never used her name with a weight loss program. This is huge! A huge star sharing her own weight loss and fitness in her new book True You. As her book is released in soft cover she is also announcing her partnership with Nutrisystem.




Oh, wait, that isn't the only change for Nutrisystem


Nutrisystem and Ms. Jackson are also announcing the creation of Nutribank. It is a philanthropic effort dedicated to nutrition and ending world hunger. Having traveled around the world Ms. Jackson has witnessed firsthand the face of hunger. 


With every pound lost in 2012, Nutrisystem will be donating a dollar's worth of Nutrisystem food to be delivered through Nutribank. 


But, that isn't all the changes in store! No, Nutrisystem is reformulating it's menu and program. I have to tell you I was given a sneak peak at 3 of the new Chef's Table Steamer Entrees and I was astounded! They were more like restaurant meals than weight loss entrees.


Besides the new Chef's Table items, The Success program includes protein shakes, a physical activity program, as well as more flexibility through transition and maintenance plans so members can take charge of their own weight.


So many great things going on. It really is an exciting time to be a member of the Nutrisystem Nation. Stay tuned for pictures and more detailed information about these new developments as I try them for myself. 


As for my week's journey... well, it was a little bumpy. The family has been sick and I am fighting it off myself. With parties and holiday obligations I am burning the candle at both ends and not feeling so great. 


My water bottle has been close to my side along with some good herbal tea. So I did well in the hydration department.


I would like to carve out more time to exercise, this time of year I am not sure how to do that. I am going  to do my best this week and get through the holidays. So much going on and so little time!


I did manage to lose 1.3 lbs this past week!!! That brings my grand total with Nutrisystem to a loss of 5.1 lbs in 5 weeks. That is pretty impressive considering I have navigated Thanksgiving and an assortment of holiday parties and events.


Happy Holidays everyone! Take care of yourself and enjoy the little things.


Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visitinghttp://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog

*Disclaimer - Nutrisystem is providing me with 4 months of their program as part of the Nutrisystem Nation Blogger Program in exchange for writing about my experiences. All opinions and experiences are my own, your results may vary.






Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    Your Blog is Awesome....:)
    can you please post best NutriSystem Discount Coupons,
    so that i can Save my money for this Christmas season.


    Regards,
    Harry

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!