Thursday, December 1, 2011

Playmobil Robbers Amphibious Vehicle from Growing Tree Toys

Nothing brings me back to childhood quite like Playmobil. These fabulous and durable play sets haven't changed much in 30+ years. The toys haven't gone through any radical upgrades since I played with mine. There is still the same happy faces on the figures and the vehicles and locations still ignite a whirlwind of creative play.

Of course timeless classics are what I have come to expect from Growing Tree Toys so I was excited to participate in a Playmobil Review for the Robbers Amphibious Vehicle Play Set.



As a parent it is so fun to see the excitement on my child's face. I let my son open the box and he was immediately excited to start playing.

As with all Playmobil products, there is some assembly required. The set comes with clear instructions to put it all together. If your child is young this will require parental help. The set includes:
  • 1 Robber Figure with Handkerchief
  • 1 Amphibious Vehicle that actually floats (compatible with the underwater motor, sold seperately)
  • Crowbar
  • Shotgun
  • 2 Bank Cases
  • Play Money
With Playmobil products you can expect a sturdy and durable toy that can withstand the most rough and tumble of 4 year olds.  I enjoy the details on the vehicle and even down to the varied denominations of money to complete the perfect heist.


My son has already asked about getting the underwater motor to complete the toy. I wish this piece had been included in the set. I would have been happy to pay extra for this.


This toy will be added to our growing Playmobil collection along with his firetrucks and Advent Calendar set.


The price is quite reasonable at $21.95. This is a toy that will last for years and could easily be passed down to a future generation of young adventurers. I know friends whose children love playing with their old sets.

I highly recommend this set for children 4+. Easy to handle for small fingers, durable and eye-catching.  Be sure to check out the other great Playmobil possibilities at Growing Tree Toys for Christmas this year.

Growing Tree Toys is a family owned store and after 25 years of selling toys to only their local PA customers, they opened GrowingTreeToys.com in late 2003. With great customer service, gift suggestions and a wide selection of educational toys at your fingertips, this is a great place to search for your holiday 
items. I have been a happy and satisfied customer of theirs in the past.

Connect with Growing Tree Toys for updates, discounts and promotional info on Facebook or Twitter.

*Disclaimer - I was sent a set to review from Growing Tree Toys through Blogtricity. No monetary compensation was received. All opinions are 100% my own.
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I agree with this post. Playmobil have met all toys standards and continues to not only entertain but also gives kids the learning they need. Playmobil for me, is timeless.

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!