Friday, January 13, 2012

"F" is for Food & Friday (1/13)

Pinterest is really becoming popular. I mentioned a few weeks ago that my husband asked me for an invite. But, I have heard around the internet that more men are finding there way there. Okay, they are probably not pinning the same things I am, but it shows the versatility of the product.

Are you pining? I would love to check out your boards and see what you have been up to. Leave your info so I can swing by. Check out my boards HERE.  Let me know if you need an invite, too.

In honor of pinning my life away this past week, I linked up with Finding Joy in My Kitchen's Favorite Friday Finds. Come link up and check out the other ideas. This edition is rather carb loaded. Must be the weather!

This Cheese and Chive Challah caught my eye.


I really want to try this Cinnamon Swirl Bread. I am thinking of making it with craisins though...


These homemade granola cups are darling! I am making these today.


Or maybe I will make these ritz-like crackers today...


And this Sour Cream Chocoalte Bundt Cake is calling my name.


 Too bad I don't have time to make all of these today! Hopefully I can work them into this week's schedule.

Swing past Finding Joy in my Kitchen and link up your own finds for the week.



Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Those granola cups are to cute! I'll definitely have to give them a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those granola cups look awesome! And I don't think I've ever had sour cream in my sweets, but that chocolate bundt cake looks yummy! Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the challah looks great for a bowl of soup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of that looks amazing! I'm just drooling away :)

    Stopping by from FFF

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!