Thursday, January 26, 2012

"F" is for Food & Friday (1/27) #PinItFriday


Pinterest is everywhere! Just this week I had two sponsors I work with asking me about my Pinterest reach. Yes, more stats to show influence with. So, let's get to the food already...

Are you pining? I would love to check out your boards and see what you have been up to. Leave your info so I can swing by. Check out my boards HERE.  Let me know if you need an invite, too.

In honor of pinning my life away this past week, I linked up with 5 Minutes for Mom's Pin It Friday and  Finding Joy in My Kitchen's Favorite Friday Finds. Come link up and check out the other ideas. This edition (as usual) is delicous! I can't wait to try out of few of these recipes in the coming week.

Starting with Granola,


Yes, I must be the last person who hasn't tried making their own granola. It usually isn't something we eat, but my husband added it to the shopping list last week and I said, "I can make that!" So this week I must try it and make it better than boxed. I don't think it will be too bad.

How about these chips?


I made kale chips, and loved them so these are bound to be fun. It is the season still for root vegetables so I have to give it a try. I think we still have some beets left in the fields.

What about a big bowl of worms?


I think this is the best bowl of Jell-o worms I have seen. I can't wait to try these with my own little baby birds. My daughter said, "gross" and my son was all excited,  we will see.

Yum! I missed out on making this when it was the Daring Baker's recipe... but I really want to try it. The little bakery near my apartment in Japan used to make it and it was quite a treat.


And despite the cold, I am really wanting these Lemon Rosemary Popsicles.


 Enjoy and happy pinning this week!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Visiting here from 5 Minutes for Mom! Love all your pins!

    I've never tried making my own granola, but as much as we consume, I really should. I hear it's not hard to do.

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!