Friday, January 6, 2012

In The Land of Blood and Honey - Q&A Jan. 12th!

Today I have a little teaser for you all. Check out Angelina Jolie in a Live online Q&A on Jan 12th
In The Land of Blood and Honey -love story between a Bosnian Serb who is in charge of a prison camp and a Muslim artist who is taken prisoner during the Bosnian War in the early 1990’s.  This is the first film Angelina has written and directed. Fans will be able to ask Angelina questions LIVE!



Check back for more information to come as well as a limited edition poster giveaway!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!