Friday, January 13, 2012

Nutrisystem Wk 8 Update - On My Way Now!

Eating has always been my weakness. I'm a pinball bouncing between being so good and loving clean eating, and then wanting the decadent treats and rich foods. Ugh! The dilemma. Since starting with the Nutrisystem Blogger Program I have watched the food change. The new Chef's Table entrees have given me a chance to not only eat my "good" food, but have it taste amazing, too!




I am proud to say that this past week I have been hitting my walking goals and also getting in some dancing with my kids. I am feeling good and that is what 2012 is supposed to be all about. 


I am so excited to start trying the new protein shakes since that is something I miss out of my previous eating habits. I am also still working hard to get in all my water. I know it should be easy, but somehow time always gets away from me. I have the most success when I pre-fill my water bottles and then keep them close at hand. No room for excuses.


This week I lost .4 lbs! Woo-hoo!! That is 5.7 lbs in 8 weeks. Not bad considering the holidays slowed me down like quick sand. Now I think I am ready to take off. 


I would say I am on my way for Success... with Nutrisystem Success!


Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 
1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog 

*Disclaimer - Nutrisystem is providing me with 4 months of their program as part of the Nutrisystem Nation Blogger Program in exchange for writing about my experiences. All opinions and experiences are my own, your results may vary.
Pin It

1 comment:

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!