Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Freschetta® Rally for Real Pizza campaign

Do you love real pizza?

Right now you can submit a photo for Freschetta's mosaic to Rally For Real Pizza and be entered to win some great prizes! I submitted a cute pic of my son since he is such a fan of pizza.

Frozen pizza shouldn't simply taste better. It should be better. Freschetta®frozen pizzas are made with top-quality ingredients and taste-tested recipes, just to make sure your pizza will always deliver Fresch® flavor.


My family loves real, fresh pizza. Sometimes life gets busy and I can't make my own. If we go for frozen, I love to grab a Freschetta pizza. You might have seen my previous posts about their large pizzas and single slices. My favorite, by far, is the spinach and mushroom pizza. Yum!


My family loves a good pizza night, but they expect the pizza I serve to taste great! I have enjoyed the veggie selections and thick cheese on the Freschetta pizzas. Warm from the oven it is pretty hard to resist. Would your family rally for a slice of the real stuff?


Okay, here is your chance to score some real pizza. Submit a photo to the Rally Mosaic on Facebook www.facebook.com/freschettapizza. Each week Freschetta will select 100 winners -- to each receive 5 Freschetta®Pizzas. On March 30, they will also select 10 winners - who will each receive Freschetta®Pizza for a year! That is a lot of pizza nights.


Good luck!


*Disclaimer - I occasionally receive compensation in the form of products for posts. However, the opinions I share are solely my own.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!