Monday, February 6, 2012

Make The Right Impression - Lasting! Tiny Prints

I am horrible with names!

scratch that, I just don't try anymore. I know I am bad with names and various memory tricks I have tried over the years can't seem to help me.

If I shake your hand and listen to your name, chances are when I turn around I have already forgotten. Luckily there are easy ways to make a lasting impression. Do you have a blog business card yet?


Tiny prints can make this easy. Even for the novice like myself.

Whether you need them for an upcoming blog conference or are packing some extra cards for an event, you don't want to miss out on a chance to make the best impression possible. Tiny Prints business cards has some great options to get you and your blog noticed.
I love this modern logo, folded card. This would be a great chance for me to either insert a great head shot of myself, or a great food photo to show off what I do. With a logo on the front and info inside, this is a great choice.

Or, how about thinking outside the rectangle and giving out square cards?


I was really drawn to this simple, yet striking extraordinary angle square card. Tied in with my blog colors, this wouldn't get lost in the stack!

But my ultimate favorite is the bright blocks, mandarin orange card. Simple, colorful and using a custom photo, my blog personality could really shine through to the rep or company owner.


I have quite a stack of business cards in my collection from company reps and fellow bloggers alike. I am looking forward to getting my own set of business cards to send with paper correspondence and for sending with items to my giveaway winners.

There is nothing more personal and professional than getting a written thank you and blog card from a blogger. As a blog reader I was impressed, and as a fellow blogger I was touched. It serves as a great way for me to share my favorite blogs with my friends when we are talking. No need to direct them to a site, or send an email later. I can just hand them a card and say, "Check this site out... you'll love it!".

Yes, I may be horrible with names... but, I remember sites with great business cards.

*Disclaimer - I was not monetarily compensated for this post. I will receive business cards for working with Tiny Prints on this campaign. All opinions are 100% my own.


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!