Thursday, February 23, 2012

Nutrisystem wk 13 - New Tools! (#NSNation)

This week with my food shipment I was given some new tools to aid in my weight loss. I am so excited! As a part of the Nutrisystem Blogger Program I have seen the new spokesmen, the Success program and now the tools to put it all together have arrived.


First of all, I was sent a BlenderBottle for the new protein shakes. I ordered one box of each flavor and it comes in smoothe vanilla, sweet strawberry, creamy chocolate and refreshing coffee. Mmm... adding in these shakes has really helped to curb my cravings. So far I really enjoyed the sweet strawberry.


I was also sent a Success Pocket Planner which I absolutely love. I can slip this card into my purse and easily remember what I should be eating and when. Very slick.


The Resource Guide and Daily Planner have also been revamped. I like the new look, the leaf and all the added help this provides.


I also want to tell you all about the revamped website.  http://online.nutrisystem.com is now available to anyone as an online tool. Instead of it only being available to registered dieters, the site has levels for guests, members and VIP members.  So if you have ever been curious about Nutrisystem and the community, now is your chance to get to know other people already using this great site. Go take a look, I would love to hear what you think.

As for my personal journey? It has been a great week. I have moved more, gotten in more sleep and am happy to say I lost 1.6lbs. That is a total of 9.7lbs in 13 weeks. I couldn't be happier.


Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem
Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or 
by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog

*Disclaimer - Nutrisystem is providing me with 4 months of their program as part of the Nutrisystem Nation Blogger Program in exchange for writing about my experiences. All opinions and experiences are my own, your results may vary.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!