Saturday, March 31, 2012

Fashion Trend Revival Gone Wrong - Mohawks & Mullets #BlogDare





Source: google.ca via Braun on Pinterest


Just when I thought it was safe to go into a store, I was hit by a barrage of mullets and mohawks on my last grocery trip.

Please say it ain't so!

Patrick Kane of the Chicago Blackhawks is sporting a mullet these days. But so are the locals around me. How can a bad trend like this creep back into a intelligent society?

While grocery shopping this week, just inside the door I spied several children with mohawks. Mullets of varying degrees were also noted. In front of the butter section I was quite mesmerized by a 60-year old man sporting a very wild and curly mohawk. My husband pointed out how clean the sides were. To me it was still a mohawk.

So, what is next? Will Aqua Net take over the hair industry? Will high bangs and highly flammable coiffures be next to make a come-back?

So what fashion crimes have you seen popping back up?
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Mowhawks never went out of "style"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true! I think my interest in them faded with Mr. T. I guess I had just hoped the mullet and mohawk would go away like Lycra.

      Delete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!