Monday, March 12, 2012

#Mamavation Monday - Missing Monday?


Coming off of our family vacation, I am still riding the fun high.

I didn't gain any vacation pounds. Yay! In fact, I lost weight. 


But, now I sit facing a pile of bags to unpack and the Mt. Everest of dirty laundry. Eek!


The one thing I have learned over the past year is that I need a plan. Failing to plan is a plan to fail. So tonight I am working on the laundry and getting my meal plan together for the week. That with the Mamavation Mom workout and I have a good plan.

Bring on the week! Just let me know what happened to my Monday ... I basically missed it.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!