Saturday, March 17, 2012

Please, Can I Have a Castle Cake? #BlogDare

What do you usually do for your birthday?

My birthday usually involves going out to dinner, so I get a night off of cooking and dish duty, but we don't make a big deal about it. My son's birthday is the following week and just coming off of Halloween the house is still kinda crazy. I am just happy if I can squeeze in a nap. Boring, right?

After throwing several birthday parties for my kids over the past 4 years, I have decided I want a party! Why do kids get to have all the fun?

Don't get me wrong. A nice quite night would be fun, but I want the same thing my kids do. I want the bouncy castle, a pony and a castle cake!

Have you watched kids in a bouncy castle? We have been to a few recently at our local Jungle Jump. It is the place to have a party in our town. Jump, twist, fall and bounce around for no reason other than it is fun. Climb up to the top and throw yourself down an inflatable slide. Whee! Could it be more perfect?

So this year, I want in on the fun. I want a bouncy castle built for adults, I want to invite all my friends and then enjoy a big sparkly castle cake afterwards.

How do you think adults should spend their birthdays? What would you do?
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!