Saturday, March 3, 2012

Project 365 - Day 63 (Forever Flowers)

Today was my last class for the Wilton Advanced Gum Paste Flowers...


They are hard and fragile, but a wonderful way to decorate a simple cake. ...without the wilt!

You might be surprised how easy these are to make with the correct tools and techniques. If you have the time and interest I highly recommend taking the Wilton series of classes. The worst part about finishing this class is that there aren't any more to take.

These flowers are created with rolled, cut and shaped gum paste and then dried and brushed with color dust. I just love the Briar Rose and Star Gazer Lilly.

Which do you like best?
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!