Friday, April 27, 2012

Project 365 - In Full Bloom!

Spring in Oregon is never gradual...


Just about the time I think I can't stand the rain and dreary weather any longer it bursts out in full bloom. Within just a few days my bulbs are blooming...


The cherry orchard is capped in white...


And the strawberry fields are full of cheery white blossoms and a dusting of fallen petals blow across the rows.

Everything is green and in bloom. And now I know Spring is finally here.

Originally my 365 project was to be daily. Today I am throwing in a few extra because I am so behind. I hope to get back into the swing of the daily photo posts. I will also be taking my first online photography class so stay tuned for more food pic posts. Mmmm...
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!