Thursday, June 21, 2012

Project 365 - Cooking with Lavender


I love cooking with herbs and went ahead and got an ample supply of food grade lavender, earl grey tea leaves and green tea powder (matcha) for baking and cooking this month. Truly it all smells wonderful.... but, I have no clue where to start!

I saw a cake and cookie recipe a while back on Pinterest. I might even try a lavender ice cream with this. If all else fails, my bureau drawers will be lined with sweet smelling lavender sachets.

Have you ever used lavender in your food? What did you like?
Andrea
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I have not cooked with lavender, but really want to try. I look forward to the recipes you post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought a tea that was lemon balm, oat grass and lavender and it was wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!